This will include marketing, PR and Business development for the facility which is due to open in Q2 2021.
The role will be varied and will be working as part of a growing team to help identify and create new business for the Catesby Tunnel. The role will be for an initial 6-12 month period but could become permanent.
As part of this varied role, your tasks could include:
- Digital marketing and social media.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Follow-up sales.
- Press releases.
- Attending and organising networking events.
- Helping put together pitch proposals based on the lead’s requirement and needs.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience writing and submitting press releases, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Great written and verbal skills.
- Photoshop/Illustrator experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise deadlines.
- Excellent organisation.
- Knowledge of automotive/motorsport sector is desirable.
- You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
All experience levels considered.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.